Morgan Concrete Company, is looking to grow its corporate team with a CREDIT MANAGER/ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT.
Since 1975, Morgan Concrete Company has established itself as an industry leader in Georgia and the western Carolina’s through its quality products and excellent service. Morgan Concrete Company is committed to keeping the communities we serve on a Solid Foundation by:
- Focusing our team effort on providing all our customers with the best value in the industry
- Striving to be the leader in service excellence
- Being involved in the communities where we live and work
- Working with local organizations and charities to form a solid foundation in the community
If you’re a team player looking for a solid team, contact Morgan Concrete Company.
- Review credit applications for completeness and make recommendations on approval/denial
- Create customers in accounting system
- Communicate with sales regarding customers and past due accounts
- File Notice to Owner and Commencement information for commercial projects
- Complete Lien Waivers
- Run weekly accounts receivable reports and submit to credit companies
- Assist CFO with journal entries, bank reconciliations and sales tax reports
- Cost Accounting Transfers and journal entries
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Solid professional and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 including Excel
- Credit experience preferred, but experience in related fields such as accounting or banking may be considered.
Qualifications desired: Minimum of associate’s degree or equivalent of two years college or specialized vocational training is preferred. 5+ years of related experience considered in lieu of degree.
Job type: Full time, on-site position.
Salary: Hourly compensation is commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package includes health Insurance, dental, vision and life, 401k with company match, paid holidays and vacation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Concrete Delivery Professional
opening at all plants: Buford, Jefferson, Athens, Demorest, Toccoa, Lavonia and Rabun Gap in Georgia. Also, Westminster, SC
Morgan Concrete Company is a family owned ready mixed concrete company where every employee is more than a number. We pride ourselves on taking care of our employees and provide the competitive wages and full benefit packages. Morgan Concrete is big enough to get the job done and small enough to care about each team member and their families. Drive locally and go home.
Come see the difference when you join our team:
Compensation and Benefit Package
Great Starting Pay and increase program
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Weekly Incentive pay
Employee Health insurance provided plus 50% of dependent coverage cost.
Company provided Uniforms and Boots
Other available benefits include Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer, Short and Long Term Disability insurance and more.
Top of the line trucks
Fleet Maintenance team that is second to none.
Valid State Commercial Class A or B Driver’s License
Must be at least 21 years of age
Delivering Ready Mixed Concrete to commercial and residential customers for a “Service and Quality” oriented company. Keep customer satisfaction a top priority. Follow Federal and State Motor Carrier Regulations in a safe manner.
How To Appy:
Apply in person at any plant location see www.morganconcrete.com for location addresses. On the website see the careers tab for fillable applications that can be printed, signed, and returned to HR by faxing to (706)886-0432, or scan and email to email@example.com or calling Meri at (706)886-0431 ext. 100.
Download the fillable application, complete it thoroughly and take it to your nearest Morgan Concrete Plant location along with a copy of you valid Drivers license.
Positions available at all plant locations. See website map for location address.
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic as well as entry level Diesel Mechanics to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service.
In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Shops are located in Toccoa and Athens, Georgia.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the fillable Driver application below, which will be necessary to apply for a safety sensitive function, print it out and sign all necessary spaces and bring it by one of our plant locations with a copy of your valid drivers license.
Quality Control Technician
Full time in Toccoa, GA covering all plant location in Northeast Georgia and the Western Carolina’s.
Qualified applicants must have at least 3 years experience as a concrete, aggregate or related material technician. Must hold or obtain current ACI level 1 technician status as well as state DOT batch cards.
Perform and assist with all aspects of the Quality Assurance Program for compliance with ASTM standards for Concrete. Maintain records of all testing and material inspection reports. Assist all production personnel in maintaining compliance.
Ensure compliance with standard testing and operating procedures are followed by all parties on large commercial projects specifications.
Job will require travel and odd work hours with nights and weekends.
Send resume to email@example.com
Morgan Concrete in Buford has a batcher/dispatcher position available.
The primary responsibility of this position is to operate a computer batching system according to specific customer requirements to load and dispatch ready mix concrete trucks.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Batches and dispatches orders clearly and accurately and provides sufficient directions.
• Provides exemplary service and clear communication to customers and internal employees.
• Will also include accurate order taking and customer relation skills.
• Communicates with other personnel for scheduling purposes.
• Monitor raw materials to meet customer demands and special additive requests.
• Communicate with management to make sure proper payment procedures are followed prior to loading trucks.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively present information to customers, concrete delivery professionals and management.
• Ability to define complex problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make split-second decisions in a high pressure environment.
• Geographic knowledge of the coverage area for that specific plant and others in the company.
• Excellent PC skills required.
• High School education or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
• At least 1 year of like work experience required; 3-5 years preferred.
Full Benefits Package and Competitive Wages offered. Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plant Maintenance Technician
Full time in Toccoa, GA
We are currently seeking Full-Time Plant Maintenance Technicians
The plant maintenance technician will join a team responsible for daily maintenance and repair of 10 concrete plants and other facilities. Responsibilities will include:
• Plant maintenance, repair, and installation operations as assigned
• Performing special maintenance projects and repairs on all facilities
• Troubleshoot and determine appropriate repairs, replacing defective parts as needed
• Maintain machinery and mechanical equipment in use at the plant.
The technician will be also responsible for the completion of the required paperwork, as well as communicating any maintenance that needs completed to management. This person will be expected to follow all safety regulations set forth by the company and maintain a clean working environment.
Technician must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. alone and be able to climb heights up to 80 feet.
The technician will be working in varying weather conditions and environments with substantial walking, bending, stooping, lifting or working in awkward or strained positions. Technician will be asked to work overtime, odd hours and/or nights as well as some weekends as business needs determine.
Primary location based out of Toccoa, GA
High School diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Minimum of 2 years in the maintenance field
General experience with industrial equipment and ability to perform preventative maintenance and repairs on Ready Mix plant operations. Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyor systems, water systems, some welding, etc.
Ability to make simple electrical diagnosis and repairs. Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
Must have a valid driver’s license. Acceptable MVR and be able to pass a physical and drug screen.
What Morgan Concrete Company offers you:
Highly competitive wages
Group Medical, dental and disability benefit programs
401k with match
Uniforms and more.
Morgan Concrete is a family owned and operated local business since 1975. Big enough to get the job done right and small enough to treat you like family when you choose to join our team. Please send resume to email@example.com or stop by any of our plant locations and complete an application. See plant locations at www.morganconcrete.com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
print out the application and bring it to your nearest plant location with a copy of your drivers license